Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Project

They aren't done yet, so I don't have a picture of the finished product. However.

Over Christmas Dave and Kelly (my favorite brother-in-law ever) worked diligently on a project for me. They went to Home Depot, bought some wood, and proceeded to build a huge bookshelf/entertainment center for me in the basement. This required measuring a lot, dealing with a not straight wall, cutting a lot, driving back and forth to Tooele to use the table saw a lot, a lot of a lots. Let's just put it that way.
A LOT of work.
Hours and hours of it.
The Prince of the woodworking world. Norm's the King.
Almost ready for priming and painting.
Now I need a tv.


5 comments:

Allison said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Ready for tomorrow?

Trish and Matt said...

How awesome to have a husband and bro-in-law who are so talented. Might they want to take a trip to the mid-west?

Unknown said...

I'm not above working for food. :)

NatRat said...

That looks great! You are going to love all those cabinets for storage too.

Thanks for the invite, yet again...what is the deal. I have tried to log in a couple of times and it just won't let me...so weird:(

I have missed seeing what you have been up too.

Lisa said...

That looks so great, and it's not even painted yet! SOOOOO much better than the Ikea Billy shelves that I would have tried to use. :)