Monday, December 1, 2008

Half Day

Today is one of those days when everything gets half done. I got half the Christmas decorations put up. I got lights on the tree, but no ornaments. I feel like a dangling chad.

But tonight I sat down to catch up on Friday Night Lights and the dangling chad turned into a really painful hangnail because ONE OF THE EPISODES DID NOT RECORD.

And it looked like a good one. And now I have to wait until, like, April, to see it on NBC. And the episode tonight didn't have Matt Saracen in it. It was like a half episode.

But at least I got to see it. Poor Keysha and Natalie have to wait until January 15th to even start the season.

I'm not gloating. I bet their trees have ornaments.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It might be on hulu.com. Try here: http://www.hulu.com/videos/search?query=Friday+Night+Lights

Heidi said...

you can also try surfthechannel.com - you can already watch Twighlight online at that site...and they have a lot of TV episodes

NatRat said...

Yeah, I am counting down the days. I love Friday Night Lights and I hate half days....they just feel like I never got anything done.

Allison said...

I need to get the first season from you...