Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brand Spankin' New Office

For the past year and a half I have worked from home on a roll top computer desk with about 15 cubbyholes and not a lot of workspace. Thanks to a decent year, I could afford to buy new office furniture (and use it as a tax write off - bonus!) and it arrived this week. Try not to be green with envy. I'm just sayin'. :P
The problem is that now I just want to be in here non-stop. I have a much better view of the Sudweeks' house. I can even see the Taylors' front door in case they want me to spy on them, too.
But really - I will now be so much more productive and make twice as much money and I'll take all of my blog readers on a cruise. :)

Maybe.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Nice!

The LaLa said...

Works for me. I like cruises. Love the furniture -- it's very pretty and classic. See you in about a week!

Heidi said...

I love the new look - how long do you think it will stay that neat and organized? :)

Trish and Matt said...

It looks great! I want to come hang out in your office, too.

Casey Davison said...

Looks beautiful. I love the color and the whole set up. Very nice choice.

fiona said...

Boy, I am SO glad you let me be a blog reader. I'm definitely game for a cruise! Oh, and your new office looks great. So much easier to get things done when you like your surroundings.!

Jeanne said...

I love it. I am totally green with envy. I have a dream someday to have a house with an office with furniture like this and beautiful bookshelves lining the walls.

Kristen said...

Look at my brilliant interior design skills. I should charge yo u for that but the cruise will do.

Allison said...

I love it! It looks like you'll be able to get a lot of work done. I'm so in on the cruise. But we have to kick butt on South Beach Diet first. OY!