Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reindeer

Tonight, when I met up with Kathy at Thanksgiving Point, we discovered they have a real live reindeer hanging out there. How cool is that? We had to get a picture. Now, originally all four of us were going to go tonight. However, Josh had the hiccups, which led to him saying to himself, "I can get rid of these if I drink a lot." Which led to him drinking five cups of apple juice, a cup of milk, and a cup of water, in the space of about 2 minutes. Which led to him yelling, "My tummy hurts!!!" Which led to him throwing up. Which led to me taking Clara and Dave staying home with Josh. Good times.

Mom and Clara and the reindeer
Don and Kathy with their four kiddos

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I just talked to Don on the phone. My dad called and said "Someone wants to talk to you." Boy, was that a surprise. How fun for you to see them. My kids would so love to see a reindeer. How fun!

KEYSHA said...

You weren't kidding--they really do have a reindeer! I just might have to make it over that way to show my kids.

Thanks for coming over tonight and chatting (and bringing that amazing gift!) You're so awesome and I seriously enjoy your company!

(Appreciate the invite to your blog! I have a lot of catching up to do...)