Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18, 2010: Photo Shoot

Today we finished Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder. We may start on the rest of the Little House series. I haven't decided. We probably will. I like the long chapter books that teach good lessons for me to read with Josh. Clara just gets her own book and reads along with us. How young is too young for the first Harry Potter? It will take us about a year to finish because we read these things slowly.

We are headed to Church in a few, but Clara actually let me do her hair so I decided to take pictures. She even let me put the flower in it. Times, they are a changing! This is a girl that doesn't like anything in her hair. She'll probably pull it out by the end of Sacrament Meeting.
Clara with two pony tails and a flower
I think there is a picture of me looking not too totally different than this at four years old.
Josh and his cheesy grin
His freckles have emerged full force with all of the swimming we have done in the past week.
When I said, "Show some teeth!" they took it literally. Still - I'll keep them.


No comments: