Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010: Stuff

I saw three movies in about 24 hours. One for a friend's birthday, then a dollar movie, "How to Train Your Dragon" with the kids, and then the midnight showing of "Eclipse" with my cousin, my niece, and about 40 of my neighbors. My diet has consisted of protein shakes and popcorn so if I look strange and malnourished, that's your answer. I'm also very tired from staying up until 3:00 am, but not as tired as I would think.

I also went to a doTERRA presentation last night, which was cool. I'm pretty interested in what essential oils can do for me these days. I'm looking into it further as a way to have a non-expiring medicine cabinet of sorts.

This morning I got up around 9:30 am. My kids were good and let me sleep for a while, but now they are hollering up a storm and my guess is that they are waking up Ellen, who stayed the night last night. Erin and I made her drink a concoction of apple cider vinegar, honey, cayenne pepper, and oil of oregano. She looked green afterward, but she had a sore throat and that was our best solution.

I thought when I got up that I would be too late in booking our timeshare for the first week of August of 2011, but there was still a spot for us and we will be going to Depoe Bay that week and playing on the beach and eating clam chowder at Devil's Punch Bowl. We haven't been to Oregon since Josh was two and I was pregnant with Clara, so this should be exciting. Too bad we have to wait a year to go!


No comments: