Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010: Lifetime Resort

Today my friend Melissa and I took our collective boys to the gym to go swimming. When I step out into the Lifetime Fitness swimming area all I have to do is close my eyes and decide where I want to be in the world. It is THAT awesome. It's clean, huge, beautiful, and relaxing. Josh spent his time hanging out in the pool (and could touch the bottom) so I mostly talked to Melissa and worked on eliminating my gardener's tan.

We came home and I spent a few hours cleaning Clara's bedroom since she was out of the house. And by clean I mean I threw a garbage bag worth of crap away. Love it. My goal is to alternate cleaning Josh's room and Clara's room every Thursday and hopefully the cleaning will be deep enough that things will stay more or less clean. I also went through her way too abundant wardrobe and bagged up the too small stuff to give away.

Tomorrow we are gearing up for a fabulous day. Dave took the day off because his bestie Jim is in town with the fam. We are going to meet in Salt Lake and play the day away in the hot hot sun (which means our kids will sleep well). I promise lots of cute pictures tomorrow, since I haven't had any for a couple of days now. Posts without pictures are boring.

No comments: