Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15, 2010: Rockpainting

Today was dawning a bright and sunny day, so I decided to go to the gym, put the kids in the daycare (which they love), and sit by the pool reading a book. I had every intention of swimming, but, didn't get around to it. After I was done baking, I called my cousin to see where she was and what she was doing. She was headed to Gardner Village to get a Father's Day present. Score! I wasn't too far away. So I met her there and the kids spent time talking to the ducks.


I could take pictures of this baby girl for hours. She is so stinkin' cute!
Poor Josh - flanked by all of those girls. He will definitely know how to treat them when he grows up!

Every picture that I take of Maile and Josh this summer will probably involve them climbing something.

After Gardner Village we went over to Erin's to sit in the shade while the kids played. They decided to paint rocks, so Erin got out her paint and extra t-shirts, and they each chose a rock from her garden to paint. It was pretty darn cool. Then we decided to paint part of the fence. Just for fun. We are going to have regular fence painting days this summer.





Eventually we left to go home so that I could hang out with the Scouts, but what a fun day! I could spend the whole summer in all of these backyards and be perfectly content.

1 comment:

Bon said...

Erin's such a cool mom. I always steer my kids toward something else when they ask to paint. haha. I'm jealous of your nice summers!