Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26th - As Promised...

This is the wall to the left when you walk in the office. No, it doesn't make sense to me why they put a lightswitch in the middle of the wall. Had I been paying attention during my walkthrough I would have caught that. Anyway. This wall will eventually have my organizational stuff like a white board, corkboard, etc. You don't see it from the doorway, but I can see it from my desk. Perfect!
This is the wall that you do see when you walk into the office. In the corner there will eventually be a silk ficus tree. In between the ficus tree and the shelves will be a gorgeous, stunning, fabulous family picture (that we still need to have taken).
This is the wall next to the "organizational" wall. I had to do a Washington, DC tribute. Had to. It's in my roots, man.
This is what you see when you walk into my front door. It's all diagonal and inviting, right? Just think how cute it will look when I get the pictures and tree and all that. And don't tell me that my shelves look too crowded. I am aware of that. Some things you just can't part with.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh! I just love green on a wall. Very nice.

Lisa said...

Ditto. Very nice.

Lisa said...

Ditto. Very nice.

Jen said...

I think your house looks great! I still can't believe I have never seen it!

Heidi said...

Love it! (And you should keep everything on your shelves!)

Loree said...

It looks awesome!