Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20th - Totally Random Tuesday

Today is overcast and rainy, which I love. Josh is at school working hard and getting smarter. Clara cleaned up her room and is chomping gum and watching The Secret of Nimh. I'm gearing up to....paint.

The case of "What is going on with work?!" has been resolved. I am migrating to straight commission, and that commission has gone up. I have a demo with a company today to make resume searching much more efficient, which will hopefully decrease my hours substantially. I'm talking with some peeps about some side ventures which could end up being a lot of fun and very lucrative. So all is well there. And I get to work whatever hours I want, when I want, because I'm no longer paid hourly. So this week I am taking it easy and focusing on getting some of my 1000 projects done.

Last night I went page by page through my "Big Island Revealed" book so that I could make a mental note of what we should do in Hawaii. Ya know, since we are going in three weeks. I started to get very excited and then I couldn't sleep. That's frustrating.

Friday Night Lights starts a week from tomorrow and since I am not watching any other shows on TV I can't wait for it.

Does anyone read my blog anymore? Just wondering.

7 comments:

Trish and Matt said...

I'm still reading. And jealous that you're going to Hawaii -- again. Seems like you're always there! What islands are you hitting?

Lisa said...

Yup, still here.

Jen said...

me too.

The LaLa said...

Me three or four. Love ya, Heidi.

Casey Davison said...

I'm here. What are you going to Hawaii for this time? Is the whole family going?

Heidi said...

still love your honesty and real life stories and all of Josh's funny comments - keep writing!

Jeanne said...

I read your blog, I just rarely comment :-) It's funny because sometimes reading everyone's blogs makes me happy and feel closer to you all and sometimes it just makes me sad because I'm so far away. Oh well. I can't wait to see you!