Monday, August 3, 2009

New Blog Coming in 2010

I know - it's August, right? What?! 2010? Yeah, but did you also know that IT IS AUGUST? I mean, where did 2009 go? Christmas will be here in about 20 minutes. Have you done your shopping yet?

Anyway, per tradition I am going to start another blog next year. And since the flood has finally been chronicled to death, I am changing everything - the look, the title, the address. More info on that to come. It will take me a while. And when it finally is ready, I will be going public again and using aliases for my kids again. I'm also asking that you don't link to my blog on yours if possible, so that I can protect them. I mean, all you have to do is google my name and my old blog is #1, even though I never used my last name on it! I also won't link to yours without permission.

Some blogging themes for next year will include:
Gardening (surprise, surprise)
House remodel
Kids in school
Travel
Visitors
Family Reunions
Neighborhood Gigs
Music
Movies
Books

And whatever else I come up with!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

If my blog is private can I still link to you?

Terry said...

Why are you going public again? Just wondering...