Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here Comes the Sun!

I have a morning ritual. I wake up, grab my zone bar or whatever I am choosing to eat prior to working out, and head for the computer. I open the blinds to see what the day will be like. Prior to starting P90X it was light outside in the mornings. Now it is dark, but I can at least see if it is snowing. Yesterday morning there were 3 inches on the ground with more snow falling. Today there is nothing on the ground and the sun is out. Welcome to Spring.

I'm ready for Spring, but not in a I-am-sick-of-the-snow way. Yesterday I was bugged about the snow because I think Saturdays should be reserved for Sunny days year round. Plus I had hoped to get a few more Spring crops in the SFG box. Alas, it was not to be. Maybe I will sneak out there today and plant. Is it working on Sunday if you poke a hole in the ground and drop a seed in it?

Today I am also happy that it is sunny because we are headed to my cousin's baby blessing after the morning session of General Conference. Then we are headed down to Springville for dinner. Food fest! I must bring my portion control plate. :) It's always nice to be able to drive in pleasant weather versus snowstorm. Don't you agree?

No comments: