Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Since I know the vast majority of the people who read my blog have either seen the movie or are refusing to see it, I probably am not giving anything away.

1. It was better than I thought it would be.
2. I could not get past all of the "Smell the Fart" acting.
3. It would have been better to not have the Cullens pasty because they weren't consistently pasty.
4. I felt like Melissa Sue Anderson (i.e. made for tv) would have a cameo about halfway through.

That being said, it was a good laugh and entertaining for a Friday morning movie.

Oh, and I liked Bella. Ironic since I hate her in the book.

Another note - even in Arizona the audience was largely made up of LDS women and school-ditching teenagers.

2 comments:

Em said...

i never read the books but i plan on seeing the movie so i shouldn't be dissapointed cause i have no idea what to expect

Allison said...

You would like with as much as I love the books I would also love the movie. Not so my friend. The acting was horrible and the whole thing looked like a bunch of college film students shot it. When they say they spent $37 mill on it I ask, how?