Monday, November 10, 2008

A New Year

I decided that I would just start a new blog with this transition, because it has been a year since I started on blogger and why not do a new one each year? I came up with a unique and original title, "Chronicles of the Flood Part 2". Don't you think that is a cool name? I like it.

I have a whole slew of ideas for my new blog, but I am going to wait until I get back from Arizona to really get going on it. So that will mean a two week hiatus. Will you survive? Will you miss me? Hey, a lot of you will actually get to see me!

So, get ready for a whole new blogging experience from me!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll miss you! But have a great time and come back with lots of stories and pics!

Em said...

have fun on your trip and i will miss your daily blogs

Kristen said...

Have a great trip - oh wait, you haven't left yet...I thought this part 2 thing was part of your super secret whatever... :) And if it's private can you PLEASE turn off word verification???

Shelese said...

amen on the word verification thing... I suck at figuring those out. :) Can't wait til you get back. Be safe and have tons of fun!

Jen said...

I will miss you! And I won't get to see you! Hug the AZ girls extra for me!

Amy said...

Have a great trip!

Casey Davison said...

Have a great Holiday!!!

Trisha Paddock said...

Can't wait...have a fun trip!

Donna said...

Heidi - we're looking forward to seeing you!!

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

But are you going to blog on your other blogs too? Come on I want to try to follow 3-4 Heidi blogs...