Monday, May 3, 2010

Women's Conference: 2010

I didn't go. I wish that I had gone, because I think it would have been cool, but Kacy didn't invite me to go until after it was over, and then she invited me for next year. So, now I have to wait an entire year to go. Do you think she invited me now, knowing how popular and overscheduled I am, so that I can get it on my calendar? Or, do you think that it was a guilt thing because on her blog post about Women's Conference in the comments section I wrote, "You never invite me to anything." I'm just sayin'.




4 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

I invited you so you could bring a big purse to keep our Diet Cokes in.

Carly said...

I think it's just that Kacy prefers to attend Women's Conference only with those who are elite enough to present. She must know something about next year's schedule that you don't know. Better start boning up on your square foot gardening!

Unknown said...

I don't know Kacy, but I just spent the better part of an hour reading her blog and laughing my tooshie off. I want to go to Women's Conference with her too.

The LaLa said...

I want to go with you, Audrey, and your tooshie.