Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Josh had a Thanksgiving Feast provided by a generous donor and so I took the opportunity to go and help out for the party.  My big contribution was to heat up the tater tots.  Then I took cute pictures of my kid.
The actual day of Thanksgiving we spent partially at my cousin's house and partially with Dave's side of the family. 
 Ama and Erin cutting potatoes
 The kids watching movies
 Rachel wassailing
 Erin and Eric
 Dave and me
 Rachel making the rolls
 Gordy throwing Charlotte high in the air (she loved it)
 Sitting down to dinner
 The cousins
 Look at those eyes - what a doll!
 Dave cutting the turkey

We headed up North to spend time with Dave's aunt, uncle, and grandparents. 
 Curt, Rob and Jessica post turkey snooze
 Cleaning up - Ama Ancy, Aunt Pennie, Uncle Ken and Ama GG
 Rob's awesome socks
Dave and Papa GG

No comments: