Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tap Tap - anyone there?

I really have no idea if anyone reads this anymore.

Oh well.

Today I have been making plans for New York. Plans that include seeing "Wicked", eating pizza, seeing at least one Academy Award nominated movie, watching the Academy Awards, and eating at Serendipity.

That's so far.

I'm also having lunch with my very old friend Dede who I knew way back before I had my braces removed. That is going pretty far back. Although the weather is going to be frightful, I don't care - it's New York City, and that is good enough for me.

9 comments:

Carly said...

I still read and am awaiting photos of the finished remodel. Get one that, please. And have fun in New York!

Heather said...

I'm still reading! Hit Strand Bookstore in NYC. It's amazing. I've been twice, and still haven't really been able to sink my teeth into it the way I want to. And Rock of Ages was really funny.

Jen said...

I'm still here!! NYC sounds fabulous! Your plans sound exactly like what I would want to do. Guess I will just have to live vicariously through you! Enjoy!!

Loree said...

When do you leave? I can't remember. I wish sooo sooo badly that I could sneak into your suitcase and enjoy the trip with you...

Terry said...

Still reading here, just not so often. I'm excited for your jaunt to New York. We would love to jaunt there too. Enjoy Wicked! I'd also love to see In the Heights -- it looks like West Side Story for the 21st century. We will be seeing Lion King in Vegas at the same time. Hugs!

The LaLa said...

That's so weird -- that comment above is from me, not Terry. I signed on from Jeanne's blog, and it switched me to Terry's name. Anywhoo, hugs!

Unknown said...

I'm a reader too! I just don't always take the time to comment. I love your musings and Joshisms.

Lisa said...

Awww, "thou shalt not covet" and all, but I really wanted to go see "Wicked" when it came through Denver and it was sold out instantly! I hope you have a great time at the show. And I want a full report on Serendipity: overhyped or worth the hype?

Shelese said...

I'm still reading. I think facebook has spoiled us. It's too "hard" to leave a comment, we just want to click "like". when are they going to add that on blogger?