Saturday, February 6, 2010

Home Improvement

I am almost ready to post pictures of what my house looks like now. There is no more red - that's a huge thing. Considering 25% of my house was red for the past five years. I don't have decor up yet. Gotta get that done before I post pictures. And Dave is finishing up the chair rail today, but will still need to do all of the raised panel boxes. Gotta get that done. And then there is touch up and caulking and all that.

Yeah, I guess I am not that close to posting pictures.

However, you should know, that I am very excited to eventually post them.

March 18th is my deadline for a lot of things. Thanks, Jeanne! It's good to have a deadline because then I focus!

4 comments:

The LaLa said...

I'm excited to see your changes, but I'm very sad because 25% of my house is red and I like it that way. I'm always on the tail end of a trend. Dang...

Sara said...

I love it by the way! Then again, I loved the red. But I love the chair rail and the new office space!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you've done! I just wish I could see it in person...

Lisa said...

I'll post my bathroom pictures when you post your living room pictures.