Friday, June 12, 2009

Under Pressure

I have had two gentle reminders today that I need to blog. And by gentle I mean screaming statements like, "Why haven't you blogged?!" with weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. It can get ugly when you don't blog.

The past week has been a hazy blur of yard sales and rain. It has rained every day for I don't know how long. And it's cold. My garden is saying, "What the heck?" These aren't the right growing conditions for zucchini and tomatoes. I've been checking the weather to make sure that it isn't going to actually SNOW. The kids have been cooped up inside driving me and each other crazy, and I have had little motivation to do anything but eat cookies.

The other day we did go to Josh's great and final preschool graduation. I think he has graduated about 8 times by now. But this is it. No more preschool. He is starting Kindergarten in a little over two months. He's ready to launch. Just kidding. They asked us if he could skip K-12 and go straight to Harvard due to his bright and shining intellect. We said no.

Josh & Clara & Blankies & Sunglasses
Josh's preschool class
The proud graduate!
Daddy & Josh
Josh & Miss Kris

Plans for the weekend include a good solid run with Melissa tomorrow morning. Then brunch with Jenn. From then on it's up in the air. My mom's birthday is Sunday so we may be doing something for it. Dave wants to take Josh to the driving range, but it's supposed to be thunderstormy. We have mountains of projects to work on. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Allison said...

He has such a great smile! Way to go Josh! I bet he loves Kindergarten!

Carly said...

Congratulations to Josh! Thanks for blogging again.

Trish and Matt said...

I love that picture of Dave and Josh. So sweet!