Friday, June 5, 2009

Funny Farm 6/5

Sorry friends, family, and readers three.

No pictures of the burgeoning farm today. I am up to my eyeballs in foam boards, writing with thick black markers, creating arrows of grandeur. In other words, I'm getting ready for the yard sale. Someone should have warned me what these things are like. I figured, throw some stuff out there, see what sells. But no. Instead it's like I am opening a thrift store and praying for rain to go away. Oh wait - I AM opening a thrift store and waiting for rain to go away!

Anyway, I'll post pictures of the sale so you can see it in all of its glory. Let's just say it is capped off with a prelit reindeer on the front porch and a Paris Hilton cut out on sale for $1000 or best offer.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Is this a multi-family sale, or was that your very own personal Paris Hilton?

Bon said...

I'll take the Paris Hilton. Now that's just fun for parties..haha

Lisa said...

Heidi muuuuuuuuust update her blooooooooooooog.