Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family 2009

Top: Cousins at the temple; Charlotte; My family at the temple; The boys; Ellen & Josh
Next: Lots of girls; Uncle Jack; Water Games; Heidi & Ellen; Terry & Charlotte
Middle: Eric & Sean; Erin & Charlotte; Talking nonstop; more water games; Cousins
Next: Terry; Ava; Rachel & Dusty; Heidi & Eric; Running in the field
Bottom: Sarah & Bryn; Brothersons; Josh & Clara; Clara; Food!




One of the things I really love about my extended family, is our ability to throw together reunions and gatherings in the blink of an eye. For the past week my cousins have been here from Fargo, and an aunt, uncle, and two cousins were here from Phoenix. So we did as Earls do, and played the week away. BBQs, Thanksgiving Point, Water Games, Picnics, Temple Tour, Fireworks, a grown up dinner, and lots of little cousins playing as hard as possible.

I love my extended family. They are all crazy, loving, loud, opinionated, and fun people. I never for one second question whether or not I am loved in this group!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Eric, there's something stuck on your chin. Wipe it off! Wipe it off!

The LaLa said...

It's good you don't question. You don't need to. We love you madly, and that's not just because we're all MAD AS HATTERS! Thanks for the photo montage. We had a marvelous time and we so appreciate your hospitality to us and Bonnie and her kids. Love, Aunt Donna